Wednesday, January 14, 2009

grace:::unrestricted love

I'm experiencing the Father's grace in my life.

Tonight, was another case where I was given gifts I do not deserve. Generosity blows me away I think because it unmasks our world for everything that it is and has become and reminds me of the Father's goodness. I was given a free computer a few weeks ago.

Tonight, I was given a ton of free stuff... and stuff that I really need.
I am so grateful. I have seen the Father's grace in my life so many times in this last week.

"Grace is the freely given unmerited favor and love of God. Grace is also the influence of the Spirit of God operating in us to regenerate (that is to renew, restore) and strengthen us. It is also the unconditional love and acceptance of God."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...