So a lot to chew on today. Today's message at church really challenged me and in many ways discouraged me. Hoping to process that all soon.
But today I'm in the beginning of Chapter 3, Day 3, meaning I just started it in the last 10 minutes of coming up to bed.
But tonight I'm left with a question -- to be completely honest -- I don't know how to answer right now, also the title of this chapter:
"What drives your life?"
What IS the driving force of my life right now? To be completely honest with you guys, I really don't know. And that's scary. It feels as scary as it is to admit.
I hope to be able to answer and identify that soon.
One of the themes listed is sometimes our lives are driven by fear.
For me honestly, my fear of what other people are thinking of me paralyzes me in so many ways. This quote really hit home:
"Fear is a self-imposed prison that will keep you from becoming what God intends for you to be."
Ouch. Yet so true. I don't want to be controlled by fear anymore. Yet another prayer I have for these 40 days. Gotta hit the sack, work tomorrow. Night y'all!
{ written on my iphone}
No comments:
Post a Comment