Wednesday, November 25, 2015

40 Days of Purpose { day 21 }

I have FOUR DAYS OFF!!!!!! 

Grateful for a good day at work today, a hot date with my babes, and getting to chill and relax at home together after. 

I love my life. I am truly blessed. So many days I don't feel like it, realize or even come close to saying it. But I feel it right now. I am blessed. You are more than enough for me. Thank You Jesus for your grace. 

Also praising you for what you've done in the lives of our friends, Matt had Heather. Providing them a home after four months of living with friends. And in these 40 days -- just as we boldly asked for and believed. We didn't know how, but we trusted and believed even when we could not see, that they would have jobs and a place to live by the end of this 40 day journey. 

You are just so faithful; You are just so good. 

I thank you and I praise you for all that you are. 

Yes, You are my Jehovah Jireh; 
My God of great faithfulness, my God of unfailing, everlasting love. 

- i am abba's child 

{ written on my iphone }

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...