It's been a good day. Because of the lord and his goodness and his grace. First full day full with my promotion/new role at work. Then tonight's been super sweet getting to chill and relax with Ben, work on my freelance job, watch our favorite shows. I love nights like this more than anything else. There's nothing just like being home with my babes and not having to leave. Grateful and beyond blessed to get to live and share life with my best friend. Thank you, Lord!
I love you and I need you. Thank you for coming through for me today, for being with me every step of the way. Not that you're not always, but I don't always recognize you there. I want that to check and I want to bring you more of my hurt, anger, pain, and frustration surrounding my best friend Kate's death.
Till next time.
- i am abba's child
{written on my iPhone}
No comments:
Post a Comment