Yes, I am quoting the one and only Eminem. But for real, I feel like I forgot what it's like to feel alive. I forgot how good this feels, I forgot what it felt like.
I feel closer to Him than I've felt in a really long time. Tonight as I was driving I had a worship experience I will never forget, following a night like last night I won't forget for a long time and a day.
Today I made something to remember some of what impacted me last night and in the process was reminded more of who I am and who I was made to be. I feel a security in my identity I have not felt in I can't tell you how long and I feel like God used last night to remind me of who I am.
I can't thank you enough. You know how much I have been yearning, asking and praying for this.
I feel like someone's setting my soul free. I feel like I've been given win beneath my wings. Energy for life again.
I thank you and I love you and I need you.
For I am abba's child.
Yes, You alone are my Jehovah Jireh,
My God of great faithfulness;
My God of unfailing, everlasting love.
{written on my iPhone}
No comments:
Post a Comment