Thoughts as I was reading (again cutting this short because of work tomorrow)
But God wants to be known, just as we long to be known. He wants to be remembered, just as we do, not forgotten. He longs to be seen by us, just as we long to be seen by others. Just as we long to be seen by him. He longs for us to simply turn our gaze his way. For us to give him our full attention. He has emotions just as we do and he is a relational being -- as we are since we're made in his image. The God of the universe wants only one thing. Us. He sent his son to die for us, he orchestrated the universe and our place in it to interact with us, all he wants is for us to simply come. As we are, with all our brokenness, fears, insecurities, and strengths; hopes, dreams, all he wants is for us to simply come. And rest and revel in the fact that we are his. And that nothing else matters. It is in him we find out who we are and what we're living for.
Yes, I am abba's child.
I thank you and I praise you and I love you.
{ written on my iphone }
No comments:
Post a Comment