It's been a full day. I was drained, filled with sadness, felt empty inside and had a super heavy heart after counseling but taking some time to journal and cry after helped and going for a walk.
Tonight I was filled with the Christmas spirit -- SO weird for me especially this early. But I thank you, Lord, for tonight. I really needed it.
I'm trying to figure out where I am with you and how I feel in light of processing this thing with Kate.
I feel like you are distant and unknown to me right now, but I know that really you are here and you are with me. You love me and you're for me.
I love you and I need you. Thank you for all the stuff I got to do tonight.
- i am abba's child
{ written on my iphone }
No comments:
Post a Comment