Giving all I am to seek your face :: Lord all I am is yours
Seriously? How have I never posted this until now?!?
So, this is for REAL, for real, one of my all-time favorite songs. I had never heard of Hillsong till years ago when I lived with my beloved Christian Fellowship girls plus one heck of a worship leader and singer, my girl, Jenni!
Hosanna will forever be Jenni's song. We would always laugh about how any time it was her week to sing, Hosanna would always work it's way into the mix.
Still, to this day, anytime I hear it, I think of her. Nobody sings that song like Jenni, I like to brag that she does it better than the original. That girl has got the voice of an angel, that is all I've gots to say about THAT!
Well, more and more I would hear songs from their Hillsong cds and just had to have some for myself. These songs have been a part of my getting ready routine literally the last three years straight.
And I've been SO glad our church has been incorporating more and more Hillsong into our times of worship through music, there is something about Hillsong and they way their songs are seriously so divinely inspired. They lead you into the very heart of worship, the very heart of God.
This is one song I feel I can claim unashamedly as an all-time favorite. I literally listen to it at least once a day in my getting ready routine. I do not know what it is about it, but this song is such a gift and so many times gives voice to the mysterious ways and cry of the soul and unites all that is within me that longs for more of Him and all within Him that longs for more of me. Enjoy!
So, this is for REAL, for real, one of my all-time favorite songs. I had never heard of Hillsong till years ago when I lived with my beloved Christian Fellowship girls plus one heck of a worship leader and singer, my girl, Jenni!
Hosanna will forever be Jenni's song. We would always laugh about how any time it was her week to sing, Hosanna would always work it's way into the mix.
Still, to this day, anytime I hear it, I think of her. Nobody sings that song like Jenni, I like to brag that she does it better than the original. That girl has got the voice of an angel, that is all I've gots to say about THAT!
Well, more and more I would hear songs from their Hillsong cds and just had to have some for myself. These songs have been a part of my getting ready routine literally the last three years straight.
And I've been SO glad our church has been incorporating more and more Hillsong into our times of worship through music, there is something about Hillsong and they way their songs are seriously so divinely inspired. They lead you into the very heart of worship, the very heart of God.
This is one song I feel I can claim unashamedly as an all-time favorite. I literally listen to it at least once a day in my getting ready routine. I do not know what it is about it, but this song is such a gift and so many times gives voice to the mysterious ways and cry of the soul and unites all that is within me that longs for more of Him and all within Him that longs for more of me. Enjoy!
Hillsong - Came to My Rescue
Falling on my knees in worship
Giving all I am to seek your face
Lord all I am is yours
My whole life
I place in your hands
God of Mercy
Humbled I bow down
In your presence at your throne
I called you answered
And you came to my rescue and I
I wanna be where you are
In my life be lifted high
In our world be lifted high
In our love be lifted high
- CONTINUED in... part ii
Giving all I am to seek your face
Lord all I am is yours
My whole life
I place in your hands
God of Mercy
Humbled I bow down
In your presence at your throne
I called you answered
And you came to my rescue and I
I wanna be where you are
In my life be lifted high
In our world be lifted high
In our love be lifted high
- CONTINUED in... part ii

No comments:
Post a Comment