
Now remain in my love.
:: John 15:9
A sampling of some of my most recent photographers whose work I have fallen in love with and while this post began with the verse and simply ONE picture, there were so many others I could not choose between that speak more than any words I could try to muster up here... images that capture the beauty of love this side of Heaven. Crazy to believe, it is true, as good as it is, it is but a SHADOW of a love that is so much greater. Of the One who tenderly speaks to my heart and whispers, "Now remain, my sweet child, in my love..." Where I can find peace. Life again. Rest. My refuge and my strength; where I can hide there safe in the shelter of Your wings.
--
A sampling of some of my most recent photographers whose work I have fallen in love with and while this post began with the verse and simply ONE picture, there were so many others I could not choose between that speak more than any words I could try to muster up here... images that capture the beauty of love this side of Heaven. Crazy to believe, it is true, as good as it is, it is but a SHADOW of a love that is so much greater. Of the One who tenderly speaks to my heart and whispers, "Now remain, my sweet child, in my love..." Where I can find peace. Life again. Rest. My refuge and my strength; where I can hide there safe in the shelter of Your wings.
- Photos courtesy of Prokopets Studio; Only Imagine Photography; Lynsey Tedesco Photography

















No comments:
Post a Comment