Friday, June 3, 2011

SING it OUT...

 BOY, YOU'VE GOT TO SEE WHAT TOMORROW BRINGS;
SING IT OUT... GIRL, YOU'VE GOT TO BE WHAT TOMORROW NEEDS
 
My jams! So this song was one of two new favorite jams I was dubbing as my anthems a couple months ago when anytime either one of them would come on the radio as I was out and about, it stirred something deep within me and I couldn't help but move. Tinie Tempah's, "Written in the Stars" and "SING" by My Chemical Romance, still have the same effect on me no matter how many times I've heard them. LOVE these songs!

--SING IT FOR THE BOYS, SING IT FOR THE GIRLS - EVERY TIME THAT YOU LOSE IT SING IT FOR THE WORLD

SING IT FROM THE HEART - SING IT OUT FOR THE ONES THAT'LL HATE YOUR GUTS--

And I feel I can for REAL be so bold as to declare this song as an anthem, especially after finding out Glee featured it earlier this year in an episode titled, you guessed it, “Anthems." (I have to admit, I have not been a faithful “Gleek,” this semester, I've only watched the Super Bowl Episode.) But, nevertheless, as I was searching for this song by a few months ago, I actually learned about it appearing on Glee from an article on the success of their latest tour.


--SING IT FOR THE DEAF - SING IT FOR THE BLIND - SING ABOUT EVERYONE THAT YOU LEFT BEHIND - SING IT FOR THE WORLD, SING IT FOR THE WORLD--

Of course, my next search was to find Glee's performance, all the videos I kept finding only had their audio, then finally was able to track down the whole episode on Hulu and had started writing a blog that night and even typed in the exact time (47 minutes or something) in when the song appeared, but of course, it is no longer free on Hulu since it's been so long. But, not only do I love this song and the original video below, I also loved Glee's performance and rendition of the number. So without further ado, our anthem, SING! Enjoy!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...