They cried to the Lord in their trouble
and he delivered them from their distress.
[psalm 107:6]
The Lord is my shepherd,
there is nothing I lack... I have everything I need.
He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside still waters;
He restores my soul.
:: psalm 23:1-3
Though you have made me see troubles,
many and bitter, you will restore my life again;
from the depths of the earth,
you will again bring me up.
You will increase my honor and comfort me once more.
[psalm 71:20-21]
I called out to the Lord and he answered me.
He has heard my prayers.
:: psalm 3:4
Look to the Lord and his strength,
seek his face always.
[psalm 105:4]
The Lord delights in those who fear him,
who put their hope in his unfailing love.
:: psalm 147:11
I waited patiently for the Lord,
he turned to me and heard my cry...
Blessed are those who make the Lord their trust.
[psalm 40:14]
How priceless is your unfailing love,
For with you is the fountain of life; for in your light we see light.
:: psalm 36:7-9
In your unfailing love,
you will lead the people you have redeemed,
in your strength,
you will guide them.
[exodus 15:13]
He sent out his word and healed them.
:: psalm 107:20
He brought them out of darkness,
the utter darkness, and broke away their chains.
[psalm 107:14-15]
Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you.
::psalm 63:3

No comments:
Post a Comment