Yesterday, as I mentioned in the previous post, I was on cloud nine. Then, I read an email that triggered a whole host of emotions and changed some of the course of my afternoon, but I came home after recounting the last few weeks with my counselor and came home intending to write about it all. I feel like something within my spirit has broken free, something that has happened over the course of the events of the last few months, weeks, and the last few days. I have been filled with an inexpressible joy and peace that passes understanding. Through the sorrow, heaviness of grief, questions and so much I do not understand my heart reignited with faith and hope in My God, the Great Physician, the only One who can. And fallen in love with Him again and again.
Yes, You are my Jehovah Jireh;
My God of great, great faithfulness,
My God of everlasting love.
My God of everlasting love.

No comments:
Post a Comment