Saturday, January 14, 2012

- all my fountains -

... are in you ::.
{ psalm 87:7 }

A flood for my soul
A well that never will run dry
I've rambled on my own
Never believing I would find
An everlasting stream
Your river carries me home
Let it flow, let it flow

(One of my) jams of the day. Cannot get this verse or this song out of my mind and it's funny that words I wrote the last time I posted this song several months ago capture all I that I feel right now and have wanted to express tonight, so I'll "borrow" words from what I wrote last time!

Written September 16, 2011:

"Cannot even put into words all that I am feeling. This verse below, as well as this one above I ran into earlier that reminded me of this song I heard at a
service at Woodcrest this summer, capture it more perfectly than I ever could.

The cry of my heart today. The cry of my heart of praise. A heart held safe in the hands of my loving God and Savior. A cry whether in my heartache and despair or in my abounding with joy and hope and feeling more loved, seen, known, valued, taken care of, fought for than ever that I feel now, yet a cry and a heart that is nevertheless, always received.

"For, you, O God, are my fortress,

my God on whom I can rely."
{ psalm 59:17 }

"All my fountains, Lord... are in You."
{ psalm 87:7 }


{ photo courtesy of lynsey tedesco photography }

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...