Some of my favorite Jeanine moments from this season of So You Think You Can Dance, clearly she's been my fave for a while now. Tomorrow we find out this season's winner!
"Battlefield" by Jordan Sparks a Pop/Jazz routine
Contemporary with Jason choreographed by Travis Wall
Solos. I can't possible find or remember all her solos, here's some that popped up I also happened to like lol.
"Let the Drummer Kick" by Citizen Cope
"Moonlight Sonata"
2 comments:
I think "Let the Drummer Kick" was the best solo from anyone this entire year. Her lines, her face, her attitude, the choreography...all just fantastic.
I know!!! I never got tired of watching her and loved her personality and style the whole season. I wanted to post this one on my FB but had to be careful some of the dudes were talking about the scandalous outfits, so the solo I posted was the most "modest" lol. But that one was my absolute fav.
Post a Comment