Friday, August 28, 2009

father of mine

I have a good Father.
The perfect Father.
One who always comes through for me.
One who can always be trusted and relied upon.
And one who lovingly provides and cares for me.
One who loves me by giving me himself.

Tonight, I find myself blown away by your faithfulness. Blessed by how you take care of me. Continuously, lovingly and tenderly.

You always come through. And you can always be trusted.

One who loves and leads and guides.
One who protects and whose love never fails.
One whose promises are true and whose word I can place my life on.
One who sees and knows and hears me.
One who longs to provide and give me everything I need.

I’m blessed to have such a Father.
Thank you for the mysteries and the depths of your unfailing love and your rich mercies. New every morning.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...