
“The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”
:: Deuteronomy 31:8
“The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with his love,
He will rejoice over you with singing.”
:: Zephaniah 3:17
:: Deuteronomy 31:8
“The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with his love,
He will rejoice over you with singing.”
:: Zephaniah 3:17
These are rich promises. Promises we can depend on.
What I’m finding is the Lord is bringing me into deeper dependence on him. To rely on him during a season where I feel the void of not having the peer relationships I once had, the girls I did life with most consistently, feeling the void and with that, the fear that accompanies it, wondering if that void will ever be filled again. And if so, when.
But God has really rescued me in the last couple of days. I reached out to one of my best friends and she really ministered to me through email. We’re that cool. I didn’t feel as alone. And then was able to really hash out a lot with God yesterday. And today He really turned things around and gave me a new perspective, empowered me and made me feel alive again.
He delights in me.
He is always with me.
He rejoices over me.
And he is mighty to save.
He goes before me.
Let your truth lead and guide me.
Let me follow you.
“In your unfailing love you will lead the people you have redeemed;
in your strength you will guide them.”
One of my favorite verses.
He alone is my rock. The one who gives and takes away. Who lovingly provides everything and all that I need.
The God who delights in me.
No comments:
Post a Comment