Here we are in May, so this was before we were dating. This was taken at Flat Branch when our friend Paul came in town. I recently found this picture and thought it was kinda funny to look back now and know at this point both of us had no idea we'd be dating a few months later.
Ben and I with our dear friend Olivia, right before she left this week to spend the next nine months doing mission work in Burkina Faso, West Africa. We went to St. Louis last Friday night to attend her sendoff party and say goodbye and commission her! Ben just came back from spending the last 2 1/2 years working with Samaritan's Purse in Sudan. So he had the perfect gift and wisdom for Miss Olivia's adventures in the Motherland!
Here's Kate and I - really excited and finally getting to be excited together in person! Kate is one of my best friends, we've known each other since we were 13. It was such a treat to get to see two of my favorite people, Kate and Olivia, when we went to St. Louis!
Another pic from Paul's welcome back get together at Flat Branch in May. Pre-dating.I am beyond blessed. Ben Lewton is truly a man of God and I praise the Lord for this daily. He is amazing and we're both excited to be dating!
4 comments:
3 of your pictures did not work :-(
HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awwwww cute
thanks chicas!
alright i fixed the pics!
Post a Comment