
Worthy is the Lamb| who was slain | Holy holy is he | Sing a new song | To him who sits on | Heaven’s mercy seat… Holy holy holy | Is the lord god almighty | Who was and is and is to come | With all creation I sing | Praise to the king of kings | You are my everything | And I will adore you…
- Revelation Song
This week has been a week of relying on the lord for everything and I do mean everything.
It has been amazing.
This week has been crazy busy. The heat turned up. Running a million miles an hour. life has felt like a blur at times. Yet I feel I have a deeper understanding of the words “his peace is like a river” and it is “Christ who strengthens me.”
This type of reliance brings the Father’s heart so much delight.
It’s so uncomfortable at times to us humans
But it is so divine.
To experience a grace that carries.
A grace that sustains.
To experience a different picture of who the Son is
And be amazed at His beauty.
Sing a new song | To Him who sits on | Heaven’s mercy seat…
This has been getting me from the inside out
Just thinking about our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
He has been revealing Himself to me in powerful ways.
In the midst of the busy and in moments of stillness.
This week brought a lot of revelations that have been really affecting me in 2 Corinthians. I remember a few moments before church on Thursday, going back over those powerful words and seeing more of His radiance. More of His glory.
I felt so free entering church that night. I was so excited about Him being in my life.
And who Christ is.
I felt so free to worship
There are times you can just see him more
Where the most real thing you cannot see with your eyes
But you see the most beautiful image
Too amazing to comprehend
You’re wrapped in arms of love
Burning from an intense gaze
Of adoration
From the one you are worshiping
There are sheer moments
Of pure and utter delight
When every fiber of your being
Agrees
With the words you are singing
As it is the most appropriate and only expression of all that you feel
And all that you are
Our hearts were made to worship
You are my everything
And I will
Adore you…
No comments:
Post a Comment