Let him who walks in the dark
Who has no light
Trust and rely on His God.
Isaiah 54:10
My flesh and heart may fail,
But God is the strength of my heart
And my portion forever.
Psalm 73:26
But as for me, it is good to be near God.
I have made the Sovereign Lord my refuge.
Psalm 73:28
Hear me, Lord, and answer me,
For I am poor and needy.
Guard my life, for I am faithful to you;
Save your servant who trusts in you.
You are my God, have mercy on me,
Lord,
For I call to you all day long.
Bring joy to your servant, Lord,
For I put my trust in you.
…
Teach me your way, Lord,
That I may rely on your faithfulness;
Give me an undivided heart,
That I may fear your name.
Psalm 86:1-4, 11
God is within her, she will not fall…
Psalm 46:5
No comments:
Post a Comment