... or afternoon, medicine!
Five-year-old girl:
“I don't want to marry someone if I don't have a job first... A man comes asking me... RUNNING out.... 'NO, I don't want to marry you yet. I want to have a job.' And if he says, 'I will not come back to you, FINE... I'll find a DIFFERENT man... this is my life... You either stop CARING... I'm not gonna do A-NY-THING for you UNTIL I have my job... I don't care if I marry you, I don't care if marry another man...”
Oh my goodness, this girl KILLS me. Too, too good!
--EDIT-- Just had to add Part 2 as well because it is also hilarious. Especially when she laments she can't compete with Seinfield and is not half as funny, I'd beg to differ my friend.
Best line EVER, (from Part 2),
"I need someone to tweet me." DY-ING!
We ran into these videos after Ben forced me to watch a couple clips online from “America's Got Talent” of some standouts, including the older sister of this adorable little girl.
--QUICK ASIDE-- Okay, now I know what you're thinking... "America's Got Talent," for real? Yes, I am embarrassed to even admit we have watched some of the show online—there is something creepy and odd about it and the majority of the acts and the judges, in my opinion so I usually can't stand it, but this time in particular Ben tried to convince me some of the dancers on there were legit... as he constantly loves to tease me about anything he sees or finds anything dance-related and tries to persuade me they are even better than some of the ones you know, on this show on Fox, but we all know the real answer on that one... ;)
--OKAY, back to what I was saying-- So, while the dancers weren't anything particularly spectacular, I do have to admit, the one time I caught a bit of the show on TV there was this crazy trampoline artist that was crazy out of this world, amazing. And some of the singers, like Justin Bieber... I mean Justin Bieber's 22-year-old female look alike, were pretty great too.
But, on this fateful night I was subjected to "America's Got Talent" clips, I was impressed by Anna Graceman's audition, an 11-year-old from Alaska, holy COW this girl can sing!!! We watched a few of her other music videos and songs she has recorded, I'll post just one below that really stood out to me, but you can find more from this little lady here, including the first song she wrote at age six, yes SIX!?!
Beautiful, crazy talented little girl. And her little sister too, such a riot and little cutie as well, she's got a future ahead of her too, as she says in Part 2 she wants to be a comedian or writer sometime, girl I think you've already got it made lol. And as for her future love life, fellas, let is be known—this girl is NOT messin' around!
Happy Monday!
::
* And, yes, I stole the title and concept of "Monday Morning Medicine" from JR's blog, but why re-invent the wheel—I liked it too much to change it, so I will at least give credit where it is due! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment