Saturday, August 6, 2011

I will lift my eyes...


... to the Maker
Of the mountains I can't climb
I will lift my eyes to the Calmer
Of the oceans raging wild
I will lift my eyes to the Healer
Of the hurt I hold inside
I will lift my eyes, lift my eyes to You

{bebo norman}

Words and a song that has been meant a lot to me off and on and gift to me many times lately as well. Also a song upon my heart this morning. Oftentimes like tonight/this morning, this song has been a gift, revealing the cry of my heart and expressing the words I wanted to say but could not find.


Yes, I will lift my eyes, lift my eyes... 



Praise be to the LORD, for He has heard my cry for mercy.

:: psalm 28:6

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...