Tuesday, August 9, 2011

{ I will bow }

two things have i heard__from the word that you have spoken__
that you oh god are strong__and you oh god are loving
__i will not be shaken...

i will bow, i will bow
lift my eyes up from the ashes
with my knees on the ground...i will bow

one thing will i seek__it's you and you alone__
i don't have to fear__i know you are here
__i will not be moved...

i am pouring out my heart to you oh god,
i am weak, you are strong,
i am putting all my hope in you oh god,
in you and to you and for you alone



[ Lyrics by Enter the Worship Circle, cannot find a good video to this song ANYWHERE!! An old favorite that I just can't stop listening to and that I can't get out of my head but alas, we'll go old school ;) here's at least a link, "I Will Bow" ]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...