Wednesday, July 13, 2011

oh, your love is a melody, underneath me, running to me...

OH, YOUR LOVE IS A SYMPHONY, ALL AROUND ME, RUNNING THROUGH ME...
OH, YOUR LOVE IS A SONG...


Oh, song upon my heart ever since I heard it last night on the way home from a friend's birthday, a song I really liked a while back but haven't heard in a while and it couldn't have come at the most perfect time. Capturing the cry of my heart yesterday and today in ways words cannot express. Love this song and Swichfoot's new sound, enjoy!

** QUICK aside: So, I actually like this video, not just the song -- half of the videos I post with songs I don't even really like that much, I just love looking up and listening to songs I like on youtube and making playlists, something I started doing when I was working an office job a couple years ago where we itunes or any other way to listen to music wasn't available, and so half the time I would never even watch or know what the videos even looked like, I would just have them playing while working on other things.

Well, the same is still true mostly now, but every now and then I find a video that doesn't have overly cheesy pictures along with the song and the lyrics that I just pretend are not there and just listen along, but it was fun to find another that I enjoyed listening to AND watching/singing along!



I hear you breathing in - another day begins - The stars are falling out - My dreams are fading now - fading out - I've been keeping my eyes wide open - I've been keeping my eyes wide open

OH, YOUR LOVE IS A SYMPHONY
ALL AROUND ME
RUNNING THROUGH ME
OH, YOUR LOVE IS A MELODY
UNDERNEATH ME
RUNNING TO ME
OH, YOUR LOVE IS A SONG 

The dawn is fire bright - Against the city lights - The clouds are glowing now - The moon is blacking out - is blacking out - So I've been keeping my mind wide open - I've been keeping my mind wide open, yeah

OH, YOUR LOVE IS A SYMPHONY
ALL AROUND ME
RUNNING THROUGH ME
OH, YOUR LOVE IS A MELODY
UNDERNEATH ME
RUNNING TO ME

Oh, your love is a song - Your love is a song - Oh, your love is a song - Your love is strong

With my eyes wide open - I've got my eyes wide open - I've been keeping my hopes unbroken, yeah

OH, YOUR LOVE IS A SONG 


- Photos of some of the beautiful dancers of our very own Missouri Contemporary Ballet, taken by and courtesy of L.G. Patterson/Recess, INC

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...