You, O LORD, keep my lamp burning;
my God turns my darkness into light.
my God turns my darkness into light.
{psalm 18:28}
Another song I can't get enough of lately. I didn't like it the first month or so I kept hearing it on the radio but in the last few weeks it has now been one of those I get excited about when it comes on and turn the volume way up and sing along and just love. And the first time I watched this video I was like, holy cow, kid... from 3:09 to 3:24, he gets all that out in ONE breath before they cut and splice to another shot of him, love love love this guy's voice. These guys are amazing!
Oh and also happens to be ANOTHER video I enjoyed listening too as well as watching, what is happening?! ;) Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment