Sunday, April 19, 2009

more than meets the eye


God is always doing more than meets the eye.
Okay, yes, God, you are working.
Yes, God, you are in control.
I can rest.

In reality, like this little girl in the wheel, we're just a small part of a larger thing that God is doing, something that we can't even see at the moment, and our sight is limited. Her world is so small and what she sees is only a portion of what is really going on in adult world and even all going on around her. It's no different with us and God and what is going on in the spiritual realm. Oh, but we trust what we can see, when reality lies in what is unseen.

This morning, I came to a place where I decided we were going to start doing this together, me and God, as I was reflecting on a lot of things today and that changed to course of the day.


It works out so much better that way.
When I stop trying and let Him work.

Thank you. Once again. For saving me from myself.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...