
In other news, I am getting married in three days!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay! I am SO excited. And it feels good to be able to feel excited lol if that makes sense. It is amazing to see so many different parts of your life come together and all of your favorite people and family all in one place, that we get to have this celebration and excuse just to get together with all our loved ones as we enter this new season of being married! I feel so blessed by the people in my life and cannot wait to be with them all these next few days. I already have felt so blessed by one of my bridesmaids coming in town for the whole week, it has been wonderful to have my good friends back in town, knowing that we're all far flung all across the country, it only makes seeing them that much richer. It has been really encouraging, to be reminded of the joy of people you know so well and that totally get you. I have amazing friends and each day get more and more excited for this weekend and this next part of my journey! Few more days as Miss Matsiga! :)
- photo of my dear friend, Tory and his new wife, Natalie! This is one of their engagement photos and I just LOVE it cause it is SO them and makes me smile every time I see it. They got hitched just a couple weeks ago.
1 comment:
girl. i am so excited for you! Congrats!!!
Post a Comment