Beth Moore says, "we all crave unfailing love." Even when we don’t recognize it, we were wired for this kind of love. A love that never fails. A love only our Father can give and a love only our Father allows us to express. A love free of condition. Not based on anything I can say or do or diminished by anything I have said or done, but a love period. For who I am and my worth in Him.Right now, I feel unconditionally loved. At the core of my being. In the midst of my mess and my brokenness, the moments where I feel I don’t even want to deal with myself, I am most loved. Cherished. Wanted.
This weekend God allowed me to experience His unfailing love for me through someone else. Though as humans we will never be able to love perfectly for we are broken people, God longs to reveal the full expression of His love for us not only in personal encounters with Him, but also through other people. I got to experience this and it reflected God’s heart and steadfast love to me in ways I will never forget.
Unwavering. Life-giving. Healing and freeing.
I feel deeply loved. I feel fought for. Sought after. Pursued. Held. Known. Received.
I feel unconditionally loved. For who I am really. Loved when I feel I don't deserve it. Love that resembles grace. Loved.
For the person God sees and knows deep down inside. For the person He created and saw when He made me.
I am deeply loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment