Sunday, November 29, 2009

.::joy::.


These little ones have totally stolen my heart, they bring me more joy than they could ever know, it's been a pleasure watching them grow up! Last week Ben and I got to spend some time with my favorite kiddos, who also happen to be some of his. It's kinda funny now that we are dating because how we actually got to know each other, apart from being in the same campus church for the last seven years, was both of us were both the only non-parent's at all the birthday parties of the Ingalls kids over the years. Ben has been close to Cannon and the family for several years and independantly I have been close to Korrin and the Ingalls family and consider their house one of my second homes. Now we "fight" for the kids attention, namely baby Brennan who happens to like Ben more than me - what is this world coming to! He will actually reach for Ben when I'm holding him, it's tragic :).

Just kidding. It's great getting to play with them together and hang out with Cannon and Korrin on double dates!

Meet Brennan, the most recent addition to the Ingall clan. He turns 2 in April.



Meet Paige, she is now 5 and still a firecracker and adorable.



Brennan on the move.


Brennan showing me the way of the streets.


Brennan's "I can get into the chair by myself" maneuver, in slow motion. (This is what happens when Ben has the camera while I'm off with the other kids lol)



"Dude, I told ya I could do it!"



The girls had to see my new nail color.


Paige and Brennan at the end of the hall, regulating the game "What time is it Mrs. Fox?"

These kids are a hoot! Love them!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...