
Every holiday and every Father’s Day is better than the last. This cannot be explained really. I can only give all the credit to God. And am forever grateful. Today was a beautiful day. A day I was allowed to see more of the glory of God. A day witnessing to the beauty of God’s redemption and restoration. A day to honor someone I never thought I’d be able to forgive, yet a man whom God has given me a love and a compassion for that is unexplainable. There stands a relationship between two broken people, two sinners both in need of the Father's unrestricted love and mercy, a relationship that is being redeemed and restored, moment by moment by His power and His touch alone.
To God be all the glory
Praise to Him who is the life-changer.
You are so worthy to be praised.
No comments:
Post a Comment