Friday, March 6, 2009

Rob Bell and Mother Teresa, pt. I

You did not choose me, I chose you.
What it really means to be a disciple.




So I’m trying to process at least one thing from my day on here again cause I’ve been writing a lot in my real journal and then want to transfer like 5 posts at a time and that never happens with time. So, I’m posting the videos we watched in my No Greater Love Bible study today.

Rob Bell and Mother Teresa have a lot in common. It’s crazy. Our leader shows a Nooma video at the start of each session that ties in with the chapter in Mother Teresa’s book and it’s crazy the overlaps that are found in the material. I hope to post soon my reflections from this chapter and how it ties in with what I learned in the video today, but for now, experience it for yourself. It will make you think.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...