Wednesday, December 16, 2015

day 41

We have the best small group. Tonight was pour ugly Christmas sweater and white elephant party. It was so fun. And I have the best husband ever. Ben ran all over run errands for the party and our trip, he and Tanner fixed our car and we have a car that works AND heat again. My period started today which is maybe tmi but I'm so glad for once I won't be on my period and fat and bloaty during our time at home. My Christmas cards are hopefully getting fixed, I have 19 holiday stamps leftover from last year so I just need 10 more. I found our envelopes, the ones we got for our wedding thank yous because we needed them to fit a 4x6 photo. Lord, I thank you for your grace. I thank you for your love. I really want to post the pics from tonight. But I know I should go to bed. I thank you for today and the grace and strength you give me at work. Thank you that we even get to travel home to Missouri. For providing for us. For the breakthrough of my new job, for getting used to working 8-5. For going all these days without an afternoon nap. For one month today of working full time as Marketing and Communications Coordinator -- only by your grace. Jesus I thank you. I love you and I need you. Be near to me. I love you so much!!!!!!! I do y deserve all you are to me or all you've done. 

Be glorified. And allow me to post the pics sometime tomorrow. 

I am abba's child.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...