Tuesday, December 1, 2015

40 Days of Purpose { day 27 }

It's December 1st. Excuse me, WHAAT?!! 

Wow. I was just looking at small group emails from 10/21, the last time we were at Carmela's. I can't believe how time flies. 

Today I was reminded of the power of written word. I got an email update from my dear friend, Nia. It did so much for me heart and my soul. I long to have my voice again. Her words made my heart leap, made me feel alive in a way I haven't for a long time. Thank you Jesus for your grace and how you are moving in her life. I pray also especially in her battle with infertility; I pray for a miracle and that they would conceive this next time. 

I thank you also for today. A productive, busy day and a surprise towards the end of the day, Ben asking if he could pick me up from work, I was so glad I diduhsve to walk home with all my stuff and then he took me out for a surprise. I love this man so much and I found myself, before this happened, wondering still how I got so blessed. 

Thank you Jesus for your grace. I love you and I need you. 

I am yours. 

{ written on my iphone }

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...