Tuesday, February 21, 2012

..oh how great, is our god..


Oh words and song upon my HEART this morn, YES, "how great is our God, sing with me how great is our God, and all will see...

So I wasn't going to write anything more, but there is something about this photo of these precious triplets that just brings joy to my little heart and just makes me smile. One of the things I love about photos and choosing which ones to use with my posts is that the old adage that is picture is worth a thousand words, for me is so true.

There are so many times a photo captures all I am feeling and trying to express without me even needing to elaborate, this one is no different.


Just love it and something about it made me change the one that had originally come to mind when I decided I had to post this song after getting to worship just now, oh He is so great. Because of Him and His love, comfort, presence, and peace, I am blessed.

Treasured. Loved. Chosen. And Blessed.


Held in the grip of grace.

Yes, You oh God, are my fortress, my God on whom I can rely.

I will worship, yes, I will praise You.

To You alone do I look, O Lord, to You alone do I call.


For You alone are my Jehovah Jireh; my God of great faithfulness.

My God of unfailing, everlasting love.

For this is my comfort in my affliction,
that Your promise alone gives me life.


Savior, who can move the mountains.
My God is mighty to save, mighty to save.

So, I will lift my eyes, lift my eyes... to You.



::


Age to age He stands / And time is in His hands / Beginning and the end


The Godhead Three in One / Father Spirit Son / The Lion and the Lamb

How great is our God, sing with me
How great is our God, and all will see
How great, how great is our God
Name above all names

Worthy of our praise
My heart will sing
How great is our God


:: lyrics by chris tomlin;
photo courtesy of only imagine photography


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...