Monday, October 26, 2009

His hand restores, His love makes new


You came through for me yet again.
You alone are faithful.
You are My God, my Deliverer.

The One who gives me strength.
Mighty to save.

The One who meets me in the places others cannot see or go.

The One who calms all my fears.

Gently lays my head upon His shoulder to rest.
The One who comforts me.
Strengthens me in my innermost being.

Gives me peace, where I feel chaos.

Gives me security, where I feel doubt.

Yes, you are my God. Yes, you alone are God.
The One who meets and dwells in my heart.
Who speaks to me tenderly and passionately. In a voice none other can match.

Thank you for loving me today and washing away my fears. And placing me safe in you.

Your hand restores, Your love makes new
...

Words straight from my Father's heart to mine today:

"So do not fear, for I am with you;

do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

:: isaiah 41:10

All power, honor and glory belong to You. Forever and ever. Amen

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...