Wednesday, June 12, 2013

news for my blog peeps!

Hello friends!

So, I've kinda abandoned this lil ole blog here. For the last year or so, Twitter has replaced my need for blogging, as I can get out and process things in short little tidbits that satisfy the external processor in me, and then recently, since entering the smartphone age in February, Instagram has become my new and most favorite current form of blogging. I can process my life in pictures and words in short and sometimes long tidbits and slices of my day from the ease of my phone. I love it.

But, I've been wanting to start a NEW blog about my upcoming adventures and as my hubby and I are entering a new season of life. I haven't had a chance to make it yet, or figure out if I'm going to use this one for that yet, but I was planning on catching up on blogging/starting my new blog when we get out there, when life will finally slow down for me, but after the last post that I'd originally posted on fb before getting a request for me to move it to my blog (oh, the joys with living with three very private people lol,) I realized I hadn't updated those of you I know through just on here, it feels surreal and real all at the same time, but in just two and a half weeks, my husband and I are moving to California, he was recently accepted to Fuller Theological Seminary!!!

We're in the midst of round 2 of goodbyes, as the last few weeks of school we had goodbyes with our students from the campus church I work for that would be leaving for the summer in May, and now we're in our last three weeks here in Columbia, saying goodbye to people and places we love! There are so many mixed emotions, I plan to write more about it here or on the new blog, but we could not be more excited for the opportunity to move into this new season and all this move and him getting into Fuller means and represents to us!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...