my dignity as abba's child is my most coherent sense of self. every other identity is illusion. {brennan manning}
Sunday, February 24, 2013
I'm an aunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How is it possible that I am already in love?! Do not have the words to describe the sheer joy and love in my heart right now. Tonight I got to hold a little miracle. A little miracle who is now my nephew. Little Seth Payne Lewton came into the world at 8:22 pm and it was a night I will never forget. The night our lives forever changed by the entrance of a new life that tonight breathed his first breathe. Nothing short of incredible. Suddenly everything got put in perspective. I was reminded of what a precious gift life truly is. Speechless and my heart is filled with a feeling I can't quite place, one I have never felt before. All that I know is it feels amazing. God you are so so good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment