"Therefore, keep your eyes on Jesus,
who both began and finished the race set before us."
:: Hebrews 12:2
Take T.W.O. starts this morning, cannot WAIT!!! Was hoping to get a chance to post the pages upon pages I read yesterday from things that have been speaking to me like crazy, the Lord is really ridiculous I cannot even begin to explain, as well as I was hoping to catch up before the fall officially began on all the worlds and the roads that have been traveled this summer, the last month, the last few weeks, the last few DAYS... alas, perhaps Labor Day weekend will afford me some blog catch up time, but for now, excited about another new beginning. Let us look up and fix our eyes on Him, the author and perfecter of our faith.
"For He who has promised is faithful."
:: Hebrews 10:23
:: Hebrews 10:23
- photo courtesy of lynsey tedesco photography

No comments:
Post a Comment