Monday, January 4, 2010

You Are

“Let us know Thee as Thou art, that we may adore Thee as we should. Through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.”


This morning I made a choice. This is a daily, sometimes multiple times a day, sometimes hourly choice, but it was a choice. A choice once again to surrender. To give my day to you. To give you all of me. To once again surrender my heart and my life to You, to once again acknowledge that I am Yours. That all I have is yours, all I have belongs to you, that I belong to You... and find delight in that belonging and delight again in giving You my heart and my life.

My proclamation, love song and ballad to you today. As you reminded me of the wonder and the glory of who You are and tuned my heart to sing your grace.
Let us know Thee as Thou art… may we adore Thee…

You are wonderful.


:::

You are the open door to freedom, you are the only hope i have. the reason in my reason, the only thing that lasts.

how could i begin to settle
when all within me longs.
to step into the shelter
of your everlasting arms.

I wanna get carried away i wanna be tossed by your waves.
I don't care where or how deep, i'm gonna jump in with both feet
I wanna get carried away i wanna get lost in your waves
I wanna be held by your truth, i wanna behold all of you
I'm gonna be all yours today
I wanna get carried away

You are the wisdom of the ages, You are the one who stays the same The power in the wind, the scent left by the rain How could i begin to make it, if all i had was me Just take me as i am lord, and sweep me out to sea.

I wanna get carried away i wanna be tossed by your waves.
I don't care where or how deep, i'm gonna jump in with both feet
I wanna get carried away i wanna get lost in your waves
I wanna be held by your truth, i wanna behold all of you
I'm gonna be all yours today
I wanna get carried away


- Carried Away, SonicFlood

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...