
Every change in a person’s life grows out of a change of their vision of reality. [ Brennan Manning ]
Yesterday my vision of reality was drastically altered. It was as if I have had a broken bone for the last few weeks but couldn’t really name the pain or where the ache was coming from, but seeing it and figuring out how it got there and the path moving forward, changed everything. It was a moment that had been in the making for weeks now, slowly, bit by bit, until finally I could see.
Yesterday my vision of reality was drastically altered. It was as if I have had a broken bone for the last few weeks but couldn’t really name the pain or where the ache was coming from, but seeing it and figuring out how it got there and the path moving forward, changed everything. It was a moment that had been in the making for weeks now, slowly, bit by bit, until finally I could see.
I felt freed. I felt loved. I felt held. Known. Received.
Someone is setting my soul free.
No comments:
Post a Comment